We love trivia, and so do our tenants! Last night we hosted another Trivia Night for all our competitive tenants that wanted to know who the real trivia buff in the office is. We had such a blast with 5 teams that were on each others’ heels the entire game! We wanted to share some of our favorite trivia questions that we asked, so if you missed it, rest assured you can exercise your trivia muscles. Keep in mind that the entire night’s theme was “Best of 2013.” (Answers listed at the bottom in italics)
**Congrats to Universal’s “Team Monkey Love” for the win!**
1. In 2013, what artist dropped an unannounced, surprise album?
2. What is the name of the Notre Dame football player that dealt with an online hoax that spurned the now-famous term “catfishing?”
3. On July 9, it was announced that the 2020 Olympic Games would be held in what city?
4. What is the name of Vince Gilligan’s television drama, which came to an end in 2013 after 5 seasons?
5. Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World feature cameos by actors from other Marvel Studios franchises. Which actor did not appear in either film? a. Benicio Del Toro, b. Chris Evans, c. Mark Ruffalo, d. Scarlett Johansson
6. List the following films in order of highest grossing movie domestically to lowest grossing movie domestically (1 be highest, 4 being lowest): Despicable Me 2, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Iron Man 3 and Frozen.
2. Manti Te’o
3. Tokyo, Japan
4. Breaking Bad
5. d. Scarlett Johansson
6. 1. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, 2. Iron Man 3, 3. Despicable Me 2, 4. Frozen